We all (men & women) lose some hair each day, and 60-100 strands a day is considered normal. However, when the number of strands goes above and beyond this limit, you need professional help
Hair transplant is a procedure, wherein hair is taken from the scalp or any other part of the body and then transplanted into those parts, where the hair loss has taken place. The bald spots get covered and over a short period of time, the donor site also grows back hair, making the head look healthy and ‘hairy’!
What are the advantages?
If one were to ask, what the advantages of getting a hair transplant were, most people would say getting their lost confidence back. But truth be told there are several other advantages too, such as:
- With a good hair transplant, you can be sure that your hair will look natural.
- The hair that will be transplanted will be permanent and you will not have to struggle with bald spots anymore.
- The donor area will always be a permanent zone, which means that even if hair is extracted from there, hair will grow back.
- Hair transplant these days is so strong that you can do anything, including dance, play and swim, without a worry in the world.
- Once the hair has grown to a certain length, you will be able to cut and style it in a manner that you like. As a matter of fact, if you have undergone an FUE, you can wear your hair as short as you want.
Why get it done at SKINWORLD ?
The fact that we are the leaders in this field should be enough to assist you in making the decision, but here are a few more that will push you in the right direction:
- Our team of surgeons have decades of experience, which means that the chances of anything going wrong with your transplant are minimal.
- While Our Doctors are the best at what they do, they are able to excel each time, because their support staff is just as good.
- The operating rooms are state of the art and extremely hygienic.
- We have equipment and tools that modern and extremely advanced.